|Product Type||LED Flashlights|
|Secondary Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Ports||USB Type C|
|Low Voltage Warning||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Beam Range||2600 m|
|Flashlight Modes||Hi > Lo|
|Lens Type||Double Coated Tempered Glass Lens|
|Lumens (Max)||560 LM|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||5000 mAh|
|Battery Form Factor||21700|
|Maximum Supported Battery Length||70 mm|
|Required Battery Count||1|
|Estimated Usage Time||1 Hour 58 Minutes to 4 Hours 32 Minutes|
|Package Contents||1*LED Flashlight, 1*UB21-50 Battery, 1*USB Type C Charging Cable, 1*Waterproof O-ring, 1*Clip|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||333 g|
In the off state, only half-press the switch to turn on the highlight, and it is equipped with a stainless steel bezel for tactical use. The W4 spotlight has almost no floodlight, concentrated light, and significant spotlight effect. It is suitable for field search, sea rescue, long-distance indication, etc.
- Head diameter: 60.5mm
- Tube diameter: 27mm
- Divergence angle: 1.8'
- Light intensity: 1782000cd
- Reflective system: Biconvex acrylic lens
- First unscrew the flashlight tail cap counterclockwise, the battery positive electrode is inserted toward the head, and tighten the tail cap clockwise.
- The flashlight has the positive and negative pole reverse connection protection function, even if you install the battery in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work, please check the battery at this time
- Half press the tail switch button once, the flashlight starts working (high mode), and the flashlight stops working when the switch is released
- After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. Press the switch hard in any mode, there will be a "click" sound, lock the current brightness is always bright; press again, the switch will have a "click" sound, the flashlight is turned off.
- When the battery power is low, the flashlight light flashes, even if you focus on your work, you will also see the light prompt. Please replace the battery in time.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty
- The light will increase in surface heat during use, recommended use is outdoors in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s. When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down. If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.
- Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Remove batteries during storage. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light
- Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries
- Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children.
- This light uses a high efficiency LEP emitter, with power output between 0.22 – 0.25W, classified as a Type IIIb laser device. Please use in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. By using this device, you certify you have read the included “Laser Safety” warnings and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
- The tail cap acts as a “safety key” and must be kept safe. The tail cap switch can shut off the light immediately or by twisting off the tail cap as a safety back-up. An opaque protective cover can be purchased additionally. Equipped properly, this protector will prevent any light from escaping the front of the flashlight as a safety device.
- DO NOT aim at another person. DO NOT aim at mirrors, glasses or other reflective surfaces. DO NOT aim at aircraft or vehicles in operation.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.