|Product Type||LED Flashlights|
|Color||Black + Red|
|Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy with Anodized Surface|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Lens Type||Optical Glass Lens|
|Light Source Color||Red|
|Lumens (Max)||2.4 LM|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Chemistry||Alkaline, Ni-MH|
|Battery Form Factor||AAA (LR03)|
|Required Battery Count||2|
|Estimated Usage Time||90 Hours|
|Package Contents||1*LED Flashlight, 2*AAA Alkaline Batteries, 1*Clip|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||25 g|
- M6-RD adopts red light LED, which is designed for professionals who use short-distance lighting. When the flashlight is lit in a dark environment, it can prevent the vision from being affected by strong light.
- It is suitable for viewing star maps during astronomical observations, pilots viewing navigation maps during night flight of airplanes, inspecting instruments in the cockpits of tanks, submarines and armored vehicles, hunters or night-walkers viewing maps, and at the same time as viewing bees and checking the eyes of some animals. Signal indication, color blindness check, drunk driving check and other purposes.
- The professionally designed luminous curve adopts optical glass lens, the light transmittance is as high as 90% or more; it presents a round and uniform spot effect, the illuminance in the aperture is average, there is no dark area, no glaring center spot, and no stray light interference.
- The flashlight is 133mm in length, uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries, and has a 1-inch scale. It comes with a detachable pocket clip, which can be clipped in the chest pocket or the side pencil case, or clipped on the cover of the notepad, which is convenient to carry.
- Spot: uniform light, the diameter of the spot at 20 cm is 18cm
- Protection level: IP65, can be used in the rain
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.