|Ports||USB Type C, 3*USB 2.0|
|USB Port Type||Type C, Type A|
|Supported Operating Systems||Android 6 or above|
|Package Contents||1*Converter, 1*80cm USB Type C Cable, 1*English User Manual|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||21 g|
- INTERFACE LAYOUT, As shown in the instructions.
- Mouse or keyboard USB 1
- Mouse or keyboard USB 2
- Power switch
- Mobile phone interface
- Power port
- Product Introduction:
- Wired interface: USB
- Keyboard and mouse interface: USB
- Input voltage/current: 5V/2A
- Switch mode:
- Ctrl+F3 (mapping BT mode (MediaTek))
- Ctrl+F4 (wired mode (non-MediaTek))
- BT name:
- Mapping mode (MediaTek): LITE-A-xxx
- Wired mode (non-MediaTek): LITE-U-xxx
- LED light:
- BT mapping mode (MediaTek purple light)
- Wired mode (non-MediaTek red light)
- Connection protocol:
- BT mapping mode (MediaTek wireless BT transmission function)
- Wired mode (non-MediaTek wired USB transmission function)
- Switch key mode:
- Default plug-in automatic power on
- Click to shut down
- Click to turn on
- Long press for 5 seconds to reset BT
- How to use:
- Wired connection use:
- INATSLL THE App
- Step1: Scan QR code below to download "geekgamer"
- Step2: Operate "geekgamer"
- Step3: When open the "geekgamer" will ask to allow permission to get the floating window for the app to work properly click "allow"
- Step4: Open the "Floating Windows" to allow
- Step5: Enter the home page click+Add Game"
- Step6: Select the game that you want to play from the list. For example“PUBG"click "Add"
- CONNECTTHE D EVICES
- As shown in the instructions, connect the device to the phone, select "charge only"and allow USB debugging
- WIRED CONNECTION MODE FOR ANDROID
- Mediatek mobile phones do not work in this way, Bluetooth needs to be turned off when using.
- Step1: Switch mode,Press the keyboard combination:Ctrl+F4, Mix Lite converter switch to "Android wire mode", the status light will turn red.
- Step2: click“ENTER"
- NOTE: Wired connection use, for more instructions, please read the instructions carefully.
- How to use:
- MEDIATEK MOBILE PHONE：
- This mode only applies to Mediatek mobile phones
- Step1: Switch mode,Press the keyboard，Such as the picture of the manual:combination:Ctrl+F3, P8 converter switch to "Mediatek model", the status light will turn purple.
- Step2: Click "Connect devices"，Such as the picture of the manual.
- Step3: Find the "LITE-A-XX" BT and connect
- Step4: Return to the APP's main interface ,and the device will be automatically activated.
- Step5: If it is not activated, you need to click the "Activation" option, follow the APP prompts to enter the "Developer Options", and turn on the "USB Debugging Function.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.